Dr. Jim Simpson, Ed. D.
- Blended families
- Single parents who have been through a divorce as well as parents who have never been married,
- Widowed parents,
- Parents and children and spouse of parents who have been deployed by the military.
Dr. Simpson started working in the helping profession in 1967 and has worked for mental health centers in Colorado, Iowa and South Dakota. In 1992, Dr. Simpson opened Individual and Family Counseling. Since then he has devoted his practice to working with families and their members in transition.
Dr. Simpson is a Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor, a Qualified Mental Health Professional, a Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health who is also a registered Custody Evaluator and a Mediator. In addition, he has been an adjunct instructor at several different colleges and has been a guest speaker on the subject of families in periods of transition, such as child custody, supervised child visitation, and mediation situations
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Professional Counselor
- Licensed Counselor Mental Health – SD & WY
- Nationally Certified Custody Evaluator
- Nationally Certified Parenting Coordinator
- Qualified Mental Health Professional
- Registered Custody Evaluator & Mediator